Am 19.09.2010 um 22:29 schrieb pol stra: > Hi all, > > I like the result of the t-resume module, but i think it waste space so it is possible to modify layout ? > I can’t make a two lines title (if too long overwrite adress field). > I don’t want page numbering. > > The fact is i don’t know how module works and how to «fork» it for my own use. The moderncv style is not very easy to modify but here is another implementation (not from me) for ConTeXt which is easier to change. http://pastie.org/1091180 http://pastie.org/1091177 You can ask the author of he is willing to put the module on the garden. Wolfgang