Please, will the moderator of this group consider to remove from the list the sender of the reply below? It is really offensive and the TeX-community unworthy. Hans van der Meer On 04 Feb 2016, at 00:42, Henman > wrote: Go eat your dead great-grandmother's cunt. On 02/03/2016 10:10 AM, Meer, Hans van der wrote: In the ConTeXt reference manual in section 12.5 Cross references I find the following explanation: I would like to set (interactive) references as the black triangles pointing forward and backward, as displayed here. Although I tried along the lines in the first example, as mentioned at the end of the text, I could not manage to get these triangles. How to? Hans van der Meer