Alan Bowen schrieb am 29.05.2020 um 00:13: > I have a collection of papers printed previously that are to go into a > single volume so that, while the papers retain their original > pagination and internal cross-referencing, they are also paginated > continuously. I have managed to do this using userpagenumbers for the > individual papers and realpagenumbers for the volume as a whole. > > Re cross-referencing: \at and \in etc. return userpagenumbers (which I > need). But I also need them (or something like them) to > return realpagenumbers as well. Is there a way to do this? \getreference [realpage] [] Wolfgang