Am 20.03.24 um 08:18 schrieb Thomas Meyer: > HI folks, > > yesterday while reading along I learned how to suppress the chapter > numbers in sections. That was something I was looking for myself. > > But how do you use marking correctly in startsection? I would like to > see "1. Kapitel - 1. Aufgabe" in the header on the right. How can I > automate this with marking? > And how can I reduce the space between the number (1.) and the title > (Kapitel or Aufgabe)? > > Thanks for your help > Thomas > Hi Thomas, do you know how to use \setupheadertexts? https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupheadertexts I guess you're using the section level for "Aufgabe"? Then something like {\getmarking{chapter} – \getmarking{section}} might fit your request. The formatting should be possible with \setuphead[chapter,section][numberwidth=2em] or "fit". Hraban