* Sidefloats inside framed
@ 2019-09-15  3:05 Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2019-09-15  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 657 bytes --]

Dear list,

Is there a way to get sidefloats working inside a frame?  I'm currently
designing a conference poster and I'm manually placing blocks using
\setlayerframed where inside those blocks I'd like to have sidefloats.  MWE is
below.

Cheers, Henri

---

\starttext

\startplacefigure[location={none,right}]
  \externalfigure[cow][width=.5\hsize]
\stopplacefigure
\samplefile{lorem}

\startframed
  [height=20\lineheight,
   width=\hsize,
   offset=0pt,
   align=width]
  \startplacefigure[location={none,right}]
    \externalfigure[cow][width=.5\hsize]
  \stopplacefigure
  \samplefile{lorem}
\stopframed

\stoptext

* Re: Sidefloats inside framed
@ 2019-09-15  3:17 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2019-09-15  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019, Henri Menke wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> Is there a way to get sidefloats working inside a frame?  I'm currently
> designing a conference poster and I'm manually placing blocks using
> \setlayerframed where inside those blocks I'd like to have sidefloats.  MWE is
> below.

You could use background instead of framed.

Aditya

* Re: Sidefloats inside framed
@ 2019-09-15  8:10 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-09-15  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henri Menke schrieb am 15.09.2019 um 05:05:
> Dear list,
>
> Is there a way to get sidefloats working inside a frame?  I'm currently
> designing a conference poster and I'm manually placing blocks using
> \setlayerframed where inside those blocks I'd like to have sidefloats.  MWE is
> below.
>
> Cheers, Henri
>
> ---
>
> \starttext
>
> \startplacefigure[location={none,right}]
>    \externalfigure[cow][width=.5\hsize]
> \stopplacefigure
> \samplefile{lorem}
>
> \startframed
>    [height=20\lineheight,
>     width=\hsize,
>     offset=0pt,
>     align=width]
>    \startplacefigure[location={none,right}]
>      \externalfigure[cow][width=.5\hsize]
>    \stopplacefigure
>    \samplefile{lorem}
> \stopframed
>
> \stoptext
\starttext

\startframed[align={width,tolerant},width=max,lines=20,offset=0pt]
     \starthanging{\externalfigure[dummy][width=.5\hsize]}
         \samplefile{lorem}
     \stophanging
\stopframed

\stoptext