Jan Willem Flamma schrieb am 24.09.18 um 08:48: > Thank you, also for the follow up in reporting the bug. > > I have playing around with \item at various positions but hadn’t > considered using \itemtag. > > As a more general question: > My understanding is that in a tabulate environment \NI is short for > \NC \itemtag \NC Yes but you can also write \NI[] which is short for \NC \itemtag[] \NC > Is that the case as well in a TABLE environment. E.g., \NI is short > for \bTD \itemtag \eTD? There is no shortcut for the \itemtag command for natural tables. Wolfgang