* Splitting (x)tables
@ 2011-11-09 15:55 Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2011-11-09 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I think there is a bug with \placefloat and split option.

\starttext  \showframe[text]

\setupxtable
  [split=yes,option=stretch,
   width=4cm,height=3cm,
   align={middle,middle}]

\startbuffer
\startxtable
  \dorecurse{15}{%
    \startxrow
      \dorecurse{5}{\startxcell cell: #1 x ##1 \stopxcell}
    \stopxrow}
\stopxtable
\stopbuffer

% \getbuffer % OK

\placetable[here,split]{A big table}{\getbuffer}

\stoptext

By the way, what is the analogous split-option name if one uses the \start- \stopplacetable syntax?

Regards
	Andreas

* Re: Splitting (x)tables
@ 2011-11-09 16:05 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-11-09 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 09.11.2011 um 16:55 schrieb Andreas Harder:

> Hi all,
>
> I think there is a bug with \placefloat and split option.
>
> \starttext  \showframe[text]
>
> \setupxtable
>  [split=yes,option=stretch,
>   width=4cm,height=3cm,
>   align={middle,middle}]
>
> \startbuffer
> \startxtable
>  \dorecurse{15}{%
>    \startxrow
>      \dorecurse{5}{\startxcell cell: #1 x ##1 \stopxcell}
>    \stopxrow}
> \stopxtable
> \stopbuffer
>
> % \getbuffer % OK
>
> \placetable[here,split]{A big table}{\getbuffer}
>
> \stoptext
>
> By the way, what is the analogous split-option name if one uses the \start- \stopplacetable syntax?

\startplacetable[location={split,…},…]

Wolfgang

* Re: Splitting (x)tables
@ 2011-11-09 20:09 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-11-09 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9-11-2011 16:55, Andreas Harder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think there is a bug with \placefloat and split option.

fixed but it needs testing (the float code has been cleaned up a bit and
as a side effect grouping is slightly different)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Splitting (x)tables
@ 2011-11-09 21:14   ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2011-11-09 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 09.11.2011, at 17:05, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 09.11.2011 um 16:55 schrieb Andreas Harder:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think there is a bug with \placefloat and split option.
>>
>> \starttext  \showframe[text]
>>
>> \setupxtable
>> [split=yes,option=stretch,
>>  width=4cm,height=3cm,
>>  align={middle,middle}]
>>
>> \startbuffer
>> \startxtable
>> \dorecurse{15}{%
>>   \startxrow
>>     \dorecurse{5}{\startxcell cell: #1 x ##1 \stopxcell}
>>   \stopxrow}
>> \stopxtable
>> \stopbuffer
>>
>> % \getbuffer % OK
>>
>> \placetable[here,split]{A big table}{\getbuffer}
>>
>> \stoptext
>>
>> By the way, what is the analogous split-option name if one uses the \start- \stopplacetable syntax?
>
> \startplacetable[location={split,…},…]

Thanks Wolfgang. I tried „split=yes“, „option=split“ …

Andreas

* Re: Splitting (x)tables
@ 2011-11-09 21:18   ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2011-11-09 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 09.11.2011, at 21:09, Hans Hagen wrote:

> On 9-11-2011 16:55, Andreas Harder wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think there is a bug with \placefloat and split option.
>
> fixed but it needs testing (the float code has been cleaned up a bit and as a side effect grouping is slightly different)

Thank you.

I still have problems with local footnotes. It worked a couple of betas before. I will try to make a minimal example.

Andreas