Am 09.05.2013 um 13:45 schrieb Tim Li : > Hi, > > when designing some documents, I hope I can set a global layout and another layout for the first page of all chapters. I have defined two layouts as follows: What¡¯t the purpose of the different layout for the chapter pages, the only difference between normal and chapter pages is that you have a footer for chapters while normal pages don¡¯t have them. When you want only a different footer for chapters this can be done with a different method. Wolfgang