* Font features switching
       [not found] <mailman.815.1242458435.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-05-16  7:51 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-05-16  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I'm still curious about using font features. For example, I want to have
one typescript with slashed zero, and another with normal one.
But using either typescript (see commented lines) results in slashed
zeroes. What s wrong?

\definefontfeature[zero][default][zero=yes]

\starttypescript [serif] [MinionPro]
   \definefontsynonym [Serif][file:MinionPro-Regular][features=zero]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [MinionPro+zero]
   \definetypeface [MinionPro][rm][serif][MinionPro][features=zero]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [MinionPro]
   \definetypeface [MinionPro][rm][serif][MinionPro][features=default]
\stoptypescript

%\usetypescript[MinionPro+zero]
%\usetypescript[MinionPro]

\setupbodyfont[MinionPro,16pt]

\starttext
This zero test. 000.
\stoptext

Best,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: Font features switching
@ 2009-05-16  8:40   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-05-16  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 16.05.2009 um 09:51 schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:

> Hello,
>
> I'm still curious about using font features. For example, I want to
> have one typescript with slashed zero, and another with normal one.
> But using either typescript (see commented lines) results in slashed
> zeroes. What s wrong?

The setting in \definefontsynonym is used.

> \definefontfeature[zero][default][zero=yes]

\starttypescript [serif] [MinionPro+zero]
     \definefontsynonym [Serif] [MinionPro-Regular] [features=zero]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [MinionPro]
     \definefontsynonym [Serif] [MinionPro-Regular] [features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [MinionPro,MinionPro+zero]
     \definefontsynonym [MinionPro-Regular] [file:MinionPro-Regular]
[features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [MinionPro,MinionPro+zero]
     \definetypeface [MinionPro] [rm] [serif] [MinionPro] [default]
\stoptypescript

> %\usetypescript[MinionPro+zero]
> \usetypescript[MinionPro]
>
> \setupbodyfont[MinionPro,16pt]