* Blogging about ConTeXt at Hostsharing
@ 2019-03-15 15:46 Jan U. Hasecke
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2019-03-15 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

with your kind help I was able to establish an inhouse workflow to
produce print material for my hosting cooperative Hostsharing.

We are going to use ConTeXt for flyers, writing pads, business cards,
posters and published documents such as sustainability reports.

Many thanks to all who supported me in this mailing list.

Being still a novice in ConTeXt I am going to blog about our experiences
starting today with this post.

https://www.hasecke.eu/post/werbemittel-mit-context-gestalten/

The text is in German only. I hope to find the time to write an English
version in the near future.

If anyone of you is visiting the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage this weekend join
us at our Hostsharing booth to see the printed results. Our booth is not
far away from the DANTE booth.

https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2019/de/programm/live

Thanks a lot and a happy weekend
juh

--
Hostsharing eG – die Hosting-Genossenschaft
Souveränität – Nachhaltigkeit – Exzellenz

* Re: Blogging about ConTeXt at Hostsharing
@ 2019-03-15 20:25 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2019-03-15 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi juh,

thank you for this blog post - I was just writing part of the same contents for my book and am planning to write about designing stationery etc. for business or community/club use.

(And since my cohousing community is planning to move our server, hostsharing is an interesting candidate.)

Grüßlinge, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

@ 2019-03-15 20:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2019-03-15 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 3/15/2019 4:46 PM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> with your kind help I was able to establish an inhouse workflow to
> produce print material for my hosting cooperative Hostsharing.
>
> We are going to use ConTeXt for flyers, writing pads, business cards,
> posters and published documents such as sustainability reports.
>
> Many thanks to all who supported me in this mailing list.
>
> Being still a novice in ConTeXt I am going to blog about our experiences
> starting today with this post.
>
> https://www.hasecke.eu/post/werbemittel-mit-context-gestalten/
>
> The text is in German only. I hope to find the time to write an English
> version in the near future.

A nice story and nice looking flyers too.

@ 2019-03-15 22:03 ` Hans Åberg
From: Hans Åberg @ 2019-03-15 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 15 Mar 2019, at 16:46, Jan U. Hasecke <juh+ntg-context@mailbox.org> wrote:
>
> https://www.hasecke.eu/post/werbemittel-mit-context-gestalten/
>
> The text is in German only. I hope to find the time to write an English
> version in the near future.

A way to speed that up might be to run it through a translator and then correct it.

* Re: Blogging about ConTeXt at Hostsharing
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-03-16 16:43 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2019-03-16 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Thank you for sharing, nice blog, and nice flyers too!

Willi