* Re: modules with no author
@ 2011-05-01 14:42 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-05-01 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Thanks for the info. Now I'll think of what to do with the other module.
>
> Patrick

It was advised to upload it to tlcontrib instead, so the module is located here:
http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/cgi-bin/package.cgi/ruid=4295644089/action=view/id=300

As I could neither upload it to the minimals module site nor could I delete the empty module page, this is why you have the module with no author etc.

Adam

* Re: modules with no author
@ 2011-05-03  9:18 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2011-05-03  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Adam,

> It was advised to upload it to tlcontrib instead, so the module is located here:
> http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/cgi-bin/package.cgi/ruid=4295644089/action=view/id=300
>
> As I could neither upload it to the minimals module site nor could I delete the empty module page, this is why you have the module with no author etc.

OK, thanks for the info.

Patrick

* Re: modules with no author
@ 2011-05-01  7:03   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2011-05-01  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Philipp,

@ 2011-04-30  7:30 ` Philipp Gesang
From: Philipp Gesang @ 2011-04-30  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2011-04-27 <21:52:04>, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the modules "Transliterator" and "Gantt (TikZ)" don't have an author or files. I think they can be removed from modules.contextgarden.net. Any opinion?
>
> Patrick
>
> http://modules.contextgarden.net/gantt-tikz
> http://modules.contextgarden.net/Transliterator

Hi Patrick,

the upload didn’t work back then when I tried to upload the files
for t-transliterator.mkiv. I guess everything needed is a link to
the bitbucket repo (it’s in the “comment” field”). There really
doesn’t appear to be any extra (apart from extra maintenance…) in
having the files mirrored on the garden.

Best regards,
Philipp

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 198 bytes --]

* modules with no author
@ 2011-04-27 19:52 Patrick Gundlach