Dear list, I am interested in placing a figure on the right-hand side of the page and wrap text around it, see MWE below. This works mostly nicely. But I have got three questions: 1) Is it possible to top-align the figure with the first line of the paragraph to its left? 2) Is there a way to reduce the vertical gap between the first and second figures? 3) The keyword “low” for \placefigure seems to have an effect. But I don’t know why and could not find a reference to that in contextref.pdf. Is this the correct way to wrap text “more tightly” below the figure (compare second and third figures). Thanks a lot for your input. Best regards, Florian MWE: \setupexternalfigures[order={pdf,png,jpg}, location={local,global,default}] \starttext \useexternalfigure[figure][mill] \placefigure[right, none]{}{\externalfigure[figure]} \input ward \placefigure[right, none]{}{\externalfigure[figure]} \input ward \input ward \input ward \placefigure[right, low, none]{}{\externalfigure[figure]} \input ward \input ward \input ward \stoptext