Hi Max and Rik > On Oct 12, 2022, at 4:49 PM, Max Chernoff wrote: > > This new output looks *much* better than the old one, thanks! Thank you! > My only comment is that the spacing around the multiplication sign looks > a little too tight to me. The original spacing was probably too large, > but I think that a little more space than you currently have would be > better. I haven’t adjusted the space directly. I just changed the \times and \cdot from class binom to class ord. I’m not going to tweak the space. I don’t even use this font. With proportional numbers in Libertinus, I think the \times looks great.