Am 28.12.2008 um 16:56 schrieb Aditya Mahajan: > On Sun, 28 Dec 2008, Brecht Machiels wrote: > >> Looking at the countless documents that show off ConTeXt, it is >> obvious that it is very much possible of creating custom layouts. >> However, I wonder, how much TeX hacking is required? > > I have submitted around 3-4 IEEE conference documents using ConTeXt. > I am attaching my private t-IEEE.tex module, which takes care of > formatting things in IEEE format. I also have a bbl file for > formatting in IEEE style, which is used by the above module. I wrote a style too based on the information Machiel used in his style and I got from the example document. Wolfgang