I just bought the new Lucida font from TUG and installed it in my local texmf under fonts/opentype/bh/lucidaot/ Then I did: mtxrun --generate mtxrun --script font --reload to be sure the new install will be picked up by ConTeXt mkiv. I think I did read somewhere that mkiv will prefer otf above pfb files, if these otfs are present. However, after running \setupbodyfont[lucida,10pt] the log shows the old pfb's used: instead of an otf? What could have happended? What am I doing wrong? By the way I do not see the lucida math fonts in the package. Are these missing? Hans van der Meer