In the last days I recognized that some of my ConTeXt projects behave differently WRT spacing, not only with \framed, but also with heads - everywhere there’s more space induced than before. The attached screenshot shows an example of before and after. The headings are set up like \setuphead[section,subject][page=no, before={\testpage[7]\blank},after=, previousnumber=no, sectionsegments=section] \setuphead[subsection,subsubject][style={\bf}, before={\testpage[7]\blank[small]},after=, sectionsegments=section:subsection] "1 Aufnahme" is a section, "1.1" is a subsection; I always use the start/stop version. To get back to the old behaviour, I need to replace the \blank commands with a negative vskip of font size! And then there’s still space inserted if the heading starts at the top of a column. I tried to come up with a MWE – headingspacetest.tex shows at least that there’s always space inserted before section headers. It might be related to some font handling, since the spacing changes affect different "things" in different projects – frames with my label stickers and on my magazine covers, headings like here. Or maybe the changes are unrelated. This change happened between ConTeXt versions 2018.07.27 and 2018.09.01. I didn’t change my code. Unfortunately there are no older versions of ConTeXt to go back to any more. Greetlings, Hraban --- https://www.fiee.net http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD