* Pagemakeup? Was Re: Layers + simplefonts: Using different font in layers?
@ 2011-12-12 11:07 Mari Voipio
From: Mari Voipio @ 2011-12-12 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 16:52, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
> \placelayer use the area of the current block (in this case the text are), one way out of this is to use the “pagemakeup” environment where all margins are set to 0pt.

"There were no results matching the query.

Create the page "pagemakeup" on this wiki!"

i.e. the Garden can't help here - anybody have time to give me a quick
"pagemakeup for dummies"? I should be fairly content with couple of
minimal examples, mostlyI manage to elaborate from there once I get
the first thing working.

Thanks,

Mari

* Re: Pagemakeup? Was Re: Layers + simplefonts: Using different font in layers?
@ 2011-12-12 11:11 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2011-12-12 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Mari Voipio <mari.voipio@iki.fi> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 16:52, Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> \placelayer use the area of the current block (in this case the text are), one way out of this is to use the “pagemakeup” environment where all margins are set to 0pt.
>
> "There were no results matching the query.
>
> Create the page "pagemakeup" on this wiki!"
>
> i.e. the Garden can't help here - anybody have time to give me a quick
> "pagemakeup for dummies"? I should be fairly content with couple of
> minimal examples, mostlyI manage to elaborate from there once I get
> the first thing working.
Do you mean
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Makeup
?

--
luigi

* Re: Pagemakeup? Was Re: Layers + simplefonts: Using different font in layers?
@ 2011-12-12 11:16 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-12-12 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.12.2011 um 12:07 schrieb Mari Voipio:

> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 16:52, Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> \placelayer use the area of the current block (in this case the text are), one way out of this is to use the “pagemakeup” environment where all margins are set to 0pt.
>
> "There were no results matching the query.
>
> Create the page "pagemakeup" on this wiki!"
>
> i.e. the Garden can't help here - anybody have time to give me a quick
> "pagemakeup for dummies"? I should be fairly content with couple of
> minimal examples, mostlyI manage to elaborate from there once I get
> the first thing working.

\definelayer[cover]

\starttext

\startpagemakeup[style={\switchtobodyfont[ss,24pt]}]

\setlayer[cover][x=3cm,y=4cm]{Place}
\setlayer[cover][x=8cm,y=12cm]{your}
\setlayer[cover][x=5cm,y=17cm]{text!}

\placelayer[cover]