* Broken footnote-numbering in the latest beta
@ 2012-12-19 17:14 Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2012-12-19 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

When I use \setupnotation[footnote][way=bypage] in the latest beta to reset the footnote counter on each page, that doesn't work anymore.

Minimal example:

\setupnotation[foonote][way=bypage]

\starttext

Text\footnote{a footnote}, Text\footnote{another footnote}

\page

Text\footnote{a footnote with wrong number}, Text\footnote{another footnote with wrong number}

\stoptext

Jannik

* Re: Broken footnote-numbering in the latest beta
@ 2012-12-19 21:48 ` Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2012-12-19 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

as you might have noticed (thanks Robert), I misspelled footnote in \setupnotation[footnote]…, so my example works perfectly fine. But I found the real bug in my document. I use natural tables with footnotes and \automigrateinserts in my document. Everything works fine, when the first footnote on a page doesn't appear in a natural table. When it does, the footnote counter isn't reseted.

Minimal example:

\setupnotation[footnote][way=bypage]
\automigrateinserts

\starttext

Text\footnote{correct}

\bTABLE
\bTR \bTD Text\footnote{correct} \eTD \eTR
\eTABLE

\page

\bTABLE
\bTR \bTD Text\footnote{incorrect} \eTD \eTR
\eTABLE

Text\footnote{incorrect}

\stoptext