Am 26.12.2013 um 19:56 schrieb Rudolf Bahr : > Hello Hraban, > > thank you for answering! > > The Fraktur fonts differ in many things from each other. I forgot to mention > the feature of automatic choice of ligatures when they appear in the text. So it's a matter of > not to be forced to change too much in a given text. I solved my problem within 10 minutes by > creating my own \glqq and \grqq. Next time I will strive for a solution with \quotation{…}. Have you tried the unifraktur fonts, as you can see on the website the font has features to change the umlauts and also to replace the normal s with the long s. \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][Unifraktur Maguntia] \setupbodyfont[mainface] \definefontfeature [longs] [cv11=yes] \definefontfeature [diaeresis] [cv15=yes] \mainlanguage[de] \starttext \input knuth schönstes – {\feature[+][longs]schönstes} ſchön Üben – {\feature[+][diaeresis]ſchön Üben} \quotation{Quoted text} \stoptext Wolfgang