Hi--- I've been trying to get an @InProceedings bibtex entry to format. The original entry looked like this: @InProceedings {aapga, author = {Williams, Jeffery and Schaefer, Marv and Landoll, Douglas }, title = {Pretty good assurance}, booktitle = {New Security Paradigms Workshop}, year = {1995}, publisher = {ACM Special Interest Group on Security, Audit, and Control} } When bibtexed, the authors appear in the .bbl file, but they do not appear in the references list. The references list entry begins at "(1995)." If I change the bibtex entry to an Article, as follows, all the information appears in the reference list. @Article{aapga, author = {Williams, Jeffery and Schaefer, Marv and Landoll, Douglas }, title = {Pretty good assurance}, journal = {New Security Paradigms Workshop}, year = {1995}, note = {ACM Special Interest Group on Security, Audit, and Control} } Is there a problem with the InProceedings entry type, or have I done something wrong? ---Dave Bailey