I am looking for a way to amend a typescript for the additional use of cyrillic characters. I currently use: \starttypescript [sans] [optima] \setups[font:fallback:sans] \definefontsynonym [Sans] [file:Optima.ttc(Optima Regular)] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SansBold] [file:Optima.ttc(Optima Bold)] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SansItalic] [file:Optima.ttc(Optima Italic)] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SansBoldItalic] [file:Optima.ttc(Optima Bold Italic)] [features=default] \stoptypescript \definetypeface [optima] [ss] [sans] [optima] [default] \definetypeface [optima] [rm] [serif] [optima] [default] \definetypeface [optima] [tt] [mono] [modern] [default] \definetypeface [optima] [mm] [math] [pagella] [default] \setupbodyfont [optima] But Optima doesn’t have cyrillic characters. So, either I have te use another typescript. I tried creating a Helvetica (as Helvetica.ttc on macOS seems to have cyrillic characters) but did not succeed. I also tried \language[ru] without any \setupbodyfont hoping it would also fix the font issue but keep getting fonts > checking > char –® (U+00428) in font 'LMRoman10-Regular' with id 8: missing I read the languages-mkiv document but it did not say what I had to do about fonts. What do I have to do to get both English and Russian in my document in terms of fonts? G