* smultron editor with ConTeXt also usable with MacTeX-TL?
@ 2008-07-23 10:52 Joachim Kreimer-de Fries
From: Joachim Kreimer-de Fries @ 2008-07-23 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dag ok,

ConTeXt-garden suggests to use Smultron editor with Minimal-ConTeXt
installation -
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/
ConTeXt_Minimals#Smultron_installation_and_configuration
and gives some information about how to configure Smultron to work as
an editor for ConTeXt.

Question:

Might it be worthwile to use Smultron (instead of TeXShop) as editor
also with the Mac-TeX-TL installation which I have?

Then, how to adjust the configuration of Smultron in that case,
_instead_ of the following for Minimal-ConTeXt (quoted from that
instruction):
4. Create a new command by pressing the "New Command" button and type
a name (e.g. "minimalsTexexec"). Then, write in the text field at the
bottom:

#!/bin/sh

cd /Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/
. /Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/setuptex /Applications/
ConTeXtMinimals/tex
cd %%d
texexec %%p

As far as I'm able to look after it, my TeXLife installation is
located in:
/usr/local/texlive/2007
with ConTeXt scripts in:
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context

But I don't dare to adapt the Smultron configuration above without
confirmation or alternative instruction ...

Or have I to decide wether to continue to use ConTeXt in MacTeX-
TeXLife with TeXShop _OR_ to install Minimal-ConTeXt and use it with
Smultron?

Goutgaun!
joachim
--
Kreimer-de Fries

* Re: smultron editor with ConTeXt also usable with MacTeX-TL?
@ 2008-07-23 20:58 ` Andrea Valle
From: Andrea Valle @ 2008-07-23 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)