* Text for proofing fonts
@ 2020-05-19 14:45 Pavneet Arora
From: Pavneet Arora @ 2020-05-19 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hope all are keeping well.

An interesting article about text for proofing fonts, although,
regrettably, it is focused on English language only:

https://www.typography.com/blog/text-for-proofing-fonts

Might be worth a further look to see if they can be included in the
distribution to expand our library of such texts.  The texts are on
github, but no mention of license:

https://github.com/hoeflerco/proofs

I am adding at least the links to staged wiki changes I am working on.

Warm regards.

--
Pavneet Arora           m: +1 647-406-6843
Waroc Informatik        e: pavneet_arora@waroc.com

* Re: Text for proofing fonts
@ 2020-05-19 20:30 ` Bruce Horrocks
From: Bruce Horrocks @ 2020-05-19 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 19 May 2020, at 15:45, Pavneet Arora <pavneet_arora@waroc.com> wrote:
>
> The texts are on
> github, but no mention of license:

The license is given on the Github page: "This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License."

<https://github.com/hoeflerco/proofs/blob/master/license.md>

--
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK