Thanks, Aditya, > > You said that there was no problem in compiling your test file with > MKII. So, MKII is finding t-ancientgreek. But kpsewhich does not > find it. > > When you compile the file in MKII, which t-ancientgreek is being > used (the whole path should be in the log file. /Users/alancbowen/texmf/tex/context/third/greek/t-ancientgreek.tex (/Users/alancbowen/texmf/tex/context/third/greek/t-ancientgreek.mkii > The easiest way to get everything working right now will be add you > local texmf tree at /Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-project. Is that all or are there some housekeeping commands that I should run too? So far, have included a sym link to my local texmf directory in / Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-project. But I still get system : module ancientgreek not found Alan