2011/3/24 Aditya Mahajan > On Thu, 24 Mar 2011, Cecil Westerhof wrote: > > When using \startitemize … \stopitemize there is no indent for the first >> paragraph when using \head, but there is when using \item. How can I make >> that by \item the first paragraph also has no indentation? >> > > See > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Indentation#Setting_up_indentation_inside_environments > > What you need is > > \setupindenting[big,yes] > \setupitemize[1][indenting=next] > > \starttext > \startitemize > \item \input knuth > \stopitemize > \stoptext > Does not work. I tried: \setupindenting[yes,medium] \setupitemize[1][indentnext=no] \setupitemgroup[itemize][indentnext=no] \starttext ` Backtick\crlf ' Apostrophe\crlf ‘ Open curly quote\crlf ’ Close curly quote ‘some quoted text’ “some doublequoted text” \setupbodyfont[palatino,rm,12pt] ‘some quoted text’ “some doublequoted text” \startitemize \item Alleen een test \input knuth \stopitemize \stoptext But the first paragraph is still indented. I still find it strange that \head does not indent the first and \item does. I would expect them to behave the same. -- Cecil Westerhof