2011/3/3 Wolfgang Schuster > > Am 03.03.2011 um 15:14 schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > > > I use: > > \placebookmarks[chapter,section][chapter] > > \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark] > > > > As I understand it there should be bookmarks generated for chapters and > sections. When opening the document only the bookmarks for chapters should > be shown. But all bookmarks are shown. What is going wrong? > > Can be a bug but make first a working minimal example for Hans. > I attached a tex-file and the generated pdf-file. -- Cecil Westerhof