2011/3/26 Wolfgang Schuster > > Am 26.03.2011 um 12:24 schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > > > I am working with flowcharts. I want to change the font used in the > flowchart. How can this be done? > > \setupFLOWcharts[bodyfont=...] > > > \setupbodyfont changes the font of the document, but not of the > flowchart. > > Works for me but as you don’t provide a example there is no way to tell > what you’re doing wrong. > Very strange. When I tried to make a minimal example to show the problem, this works. Now I have to find out why the minimal works and the real flowchart does not. -- Cecil Westerhof