* Re: How to put mark in right margin even for equation [SOLVED]
@ 2010-11-03  5:29 Vladimir Lomov
From: Vladimir Lomov @ 2010-11-03  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

2010/10/29 Vladimir Lomov <lomov.vl@gmail.com>:
> Hi.
>
> Please consider the attached example.
>
> I want to put a mark (how many points will give the answer on a
> question) on right margin. I define command '\pointsMark' to do that
> but it fails if I put it inside
> \start/stopformula. Could someone give advice how to put such mark on
> right margin even for equation?

I tried to find a bit more information about margins but context
manual don't provide details (I'll try later with sources). I also
tried to see how to use 'plain' TeX commands for marginal material (I
looked to "TeX by Topic") but didn't find appropriate section.

Meanwhile I clarify for myself what I need from margins: I want to put
a text on right margin (like in previous example) but want the text to
be aligned to right (all text in right margin should have the same
right edge).

EDT: I found solution for this:
<code>
\setupimnargin[right][align=left] %%% Ok, I thought that align=left it
to align to the left edge.
</code>

> I tried to find a bit more information about margins but context manual don't provide details
"Look the source, Luke" :D

Now the only question is how to put text on right margin within
\start/stopformula. But this is matter of taste.

P.S. The solution for the problem is much simpler than I use in LaTeX
(tricks with lengths).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

* Re: How to put mark in right margin even for equation [SOLVED]
@ 2010-11-03  6:01 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2010-11-03  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Vladimir Lomov wrote:

> Now the only question is how to put text on right margin within
> \start/stopformula. But this is matter of taste.

Did you test Hans suggestions here:
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20060711.094332.2092ebf5.en.html

(I am not sure if it will work with MkIV, but it should still work with
MkII)

Aditya

* Re: How to put mark in right margin even for equation [SOLVED]
@ 2010-11-03  7:08   ` Vladimir Lomov
From: Vladimir Lomov @ 2010-11-03  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Aditya.

2010/11/3 Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>:
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
>
>> Now the only question is how to put text on right margin within
>> \start/stopformula. But this is matter of taste.
>
> Did you test Hans suggestions here:
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20060711.094332.2092ebf5.en.html
>
> (I am not sure if it will work with MkIV, but it should still work with
> MkII)
I didn't look deeper in ML than my archive. Thanks for link, also I
like idea of layer. I'll give it a try.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov