2011/3/24 Wolfgang Schuster > > \startitemize > > \item Alleen een test > > This is the paragraph which is not indented. > > > \input knuth > > This starts the second paragraph which is now indented. > > There is nothing wrong here. To prevent indentation you can add > \noindentation at the begin of the second paragraph. > When using: \startitemize \item Alleen een test \input knuth \head Alleen een test \input knuth \stopitemize Then the first paragraph of knuth is not indented by head, but is indented by item. This I find not consistent. I would prefer item to work like head. -- Cecil Westerhof