* ConTeXt licensing
@ 2011-03-01 21:37 Joseph Wright
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Joseph Wright @ 2011-03-01 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all,

A question came up recently on the tex.sx site about ConTeXt licensing:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/12431/using-context-commercially

I have a feeling I've seen something similar elsewhere recently, but
cannot be sure where.

This question seems to require an 'official' response, as things do seem
a little confusing (at least to me). I'm happy to post something as a
reply to the question if I know what the position is (or indeed if it is
"read what we've put and go with it".)
--
Joseph Wright

* Re: ConTeXt licensing
@ 2011-03-03  2:49 Norbert Preining
From: Norbert Preining @ 2011-03-03  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mi, 02 Mär 2011, Martin Schröder wrote:
> *On topic* I'd also _very_ much like to see what's up with ConTeXt licensing.
> From what it seems it looks like TeX Live is relicensing ConTeXt in its

??? How do you come to that conclusion?

TeX Live is *NOT* relicensing *anything*. THe REDAME and COPYRIGHT clearly
states that the files have different licenses.

Please be more specific when you state things like that.

Best wishes

Norbert