2011/3/26 Wolfgang Schuster > > I am working with flowcharts. I want to change the font used in the > flowchart. How can this be done? > > >>> \setupFLOWcharts[bodyfont=...] >>> >>> > \setupbodyfont changes the font of the document, but not of the >>> flowchart. >>> >>> Works for me but as you don’t provide a example there is no way to tell >>> what you’re doing wrong. >>> >> >> Very strange. When I tried to make a minimal example to show the problem, >> this works. Now I have to find out why the minimal works and the real >> flowchart does not. >> > > I was wrong. I got a bigger font, but not the right font. Attached the > three things I tried and the result I get. > > > When you use the “maxwidth” or “maxheight” keys context ignores > the current bodyfont and also the “bodyfont” key to fit the chart on the > page. > What is the reason for this? You can try what happens when you comment the maxwidth setting in your > example. > Removed it and now does it what it should. -- Cecil Westerhof