2011/3/19 Aditya Mahajan > manifests itself when I set lefthyphenmin and righthyphenmin. >> Then sometimes sentences are to long. Would it not be better to >> have a lot of whitespace between the words, but keep the >> formating? >> >> In the document the third line of the first paragraph is to long >> and the fifth and sixth line from the second paragraph are to >> long. >> > There is a problem with the formatting of paragraps. This > > \setupalign[verytolerant,stretch] That looks a lot better. I found also an obscure problem with table. I had to dabble a bit > >> to reproduce it. (For a moment I thought I had imagined it.) >> >> The table does not fit on the space that is left on the page, so >> it is moved to the next page. So far so good. But the text after >> the table is put on the current page and is now before the table. >> >> It is not that they can not be put on a page together, because >> when you uncomment the break, the table and text reside on the >> same page. >> > > You are using \placetable which is a float. So, the table goes to the next > page, but the material after that continues on the current page. Okay, I understand. Can I do something about this? I now use \testpage, but that is not quite satisfactory. Lastly a question about a long click-able email address. I would > >> like it not to be broken up. But sometimes this can happen. See >> the end of the document.(Can of-course also happen with a short >> address, but will happen less often.) What is the best way to >> circumvent this? At the moment I just put it centered on its own >> line. At the moment I do not have a problem with this. But I do >> not know if this will be always the case. >> > > \setupinteraction[state=start] > \useURL > [email] > [mailto:quitealongusernametowriteanemailt@dummy.nl] > [] > [\goodbreak\hbox{quitealongusernametowriteanemailto@dummy.nl}] > Much better. Only one slight problem. The dot to finish the sentence is placed on the next line. -- Cecil Westerhof