2011/3/5 Cecil Westerhof > For example, you could put the various \setvariables statements in various >> separate files and load a specific one from the context command line with >> --environment=... >> > > I tried it and it works. Only one thing: when the variables are not set > (forgot the environment parameter, file not correctly set, ...) I would like > to set default values. How would I do that? > For who likes to something along the same lines: I attached a BASH script that generates all the PDF's based on .per files. You call the script with: compileContextPersonalised.sh One 'problem': for every generated personalised PDF, there is also a log and tuo file. But I am using --purgeall. So why are they there? -- Cecil Westerhof