2010/11/11 Michael Murphy > Hi, > > I've been having some problems with tikz figures. When I define a new > tikz figure, I normally put it in a buffer: > > \startbuffer[mypic] > \starttikzfigure > ... > \stoptikzfigure > \stopbuffer > > which I use later when I place the figure > > \placefigure{My picture}{\getbuffer[mypic]} > > The problem is that the figure is not centred: it is always aligned with > the left side of the document. I guess this has something to do with > Context not being able to get the image bounds, since it works fine for > tikz images that are already precompiled into PDFs: > > \placefigure{My picture}{\externalimage[mypic.pdf]} > > Minimal example is attached. > > Michael. > > You have to wrap up the picture inside of a \hbox, e.g. \hbox{\starttikzfigure ... \stoptikzfigure} Regards, -- Vedran Miletić