On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Thomas Schmitz wrote: > Hi Florian, > > > On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:45:16 +0100 > Florian Wobbe wrote: > >> Have you tried \placepublications[criterium=all] or >>> \placepublications[criterium=text]? >> >> > > We should > >> add criterium=cite and criterium=text to the Wiki (Bibliography MKIV page: >> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv). >> > > You are of course right, but I assume Hans is working on bibliographies > right now (he promised to finish something which I need for a project in > March, so that leaves him another two weeks ;-), so we should maybe wait a > bit. criterium=cite should work as well, but doesn't right now. > > This is exciting. I think it's very important that we throw out BibTeX altogether in MkIV, and I hope that this work Hans is doing right now is somehow related to it. If it were ever possible to implement bibliography styles with something akin to string.format Lua calls, well, who wouldn't love that kind of flexibility?