On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM, luigi scarso wrote: > On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Peter Davis wrote: > > Is there some recent information on using XML, and specifically XSL-FO, > with > > ConTeXt? The pages on the contextgarden wiki appear to be 5 years old or > > more, and even the archive of this list seem pretty sparse on recent > > information. > > I'm trying to find the most direct route from XSL-FO to PS or PDF. I'll > be > > generating hundreds or thousands of XSL-FO documents, and would like to > > process them. > > Thank you. > batik > > http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/ > -- > luigi > Thanks, Luigi. I'm not sure I see the connection, but I'll take a look. -pd