2011/3/14 Marco > On 2011-03-14 Cecil Westerhof wrote: > > > When installing minimals you have MKII, XeTeX and MKIV. I understand that > > you should normally use MKIV, but when are the other two used? > > MKII can be used either with pdftex or xetex (as you wish, compare > advantages/disadvantages). MKIV can only be used with luatex. > > You have to differ between ConTeXt »versions« (mkii, mkiv) and TeX backends > (pdftex, xetex, luatex). > And where do I find the advantages/disadvantages? Or can I just always use MKIV? -- Cecil Westerhof