* Re: Problems with the installation of the minimals on Win XP
       [not found] <mailman.3561.1282850012.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-08-26 21:57 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-08-26 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi!

Why not to use my Win installer? ;)

@Mojca or someone at the server: I see that
http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-installer/ContextMinimalInstall.exe
contains quite old version of the installer. Can you please update it if
I send you the files?

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* Re: Problems with the installation of the minimals on Win XP
@ 2010-08-27  7:52   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-08-27  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 23:57, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Why not to use my Win installer? ;)
>
> @Mojca or someone at the server: I see that
> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-installer/ContextMinimalInstall.exe
> contains quite old version of the installer. Can you please update it if I
> send you the files?

You should have commit rights for the repository. (But unless we solve
other problems, your installer probably won't work properly either.)

Mojca

@ 2010-08-27 10:47 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-08-27 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi, Mojca

I've updated the installer this summer, and it work fine for me till now.

I'm very reluctant to install svn on my machine, I'd better send the
files to someone having control over server.

I sent the latest executable to Mari.

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* Re: Problems with the installation of the minimals on Win XP
@ 2010-08-30 16:58   ` Florian Baudach
From: Florian Baudach @ 2010-08-30 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried but it didn't work :(.
I a must confess I am not a experienced windows user. Perhaps my problems
with the minimals depend on the security settings on my office Pc :-?

Greetings
FloMo

@ 2010-08-30 17:02     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-08-30 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 18:58, Florian Baudach wrote:
> I tried but it didn't work :(.
> I a must confess I am not a experienced windows user. Perhaps my problems
> with the minimals depend on the security settings on my office Pc :-?
> Greetings

Did you try to download the installer from scratch?

Mojca

* Re: Problems with the installation of the minimals on Win XP
@ 2010-08-31 16:54       ` Florian Baudach
From: Florian Baudach @ 2010-08-31 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

2010/8/30 Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 18:58, Florian Baudach wrote:
> > I tried but it didn't work :(.
> > I a must confess I am not a experienced windows user. Perhaps my problems
> > with the minimals depend on the security settings on my office Pc :-?
> > Greetings
>
> Did you try to download the installer from scratch?

I first tried the first-setup.bat. It didn't work so it tried Vyatchesla`s
installer, which also didn't work.

I will try the installations script at home with my windows vista
installation this week. Unfortunately I have no Win XP Home here, to
reproduce the error :-(.

Greetings
FloMo

* Re: Problems with the installation of the minimals on Win XP
@ 2010-08-31 22:01         ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-08-31 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 18:54, Florian Baudach wrote:

> I will try the installations script at home with my windows vista
> installation this week. Unfortunately I have no Win XP Home here, to
> reproduce the error :-(.

I'm sorry. I forgot that there were two problems. One that I have
hopefully solved (missing dll for kpathsea) and one that most probably
only appears in XP (missing libraries due to too recent compiler). I
didn't do anything about that one yet.

Mojca