On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Mojca Miklavec < mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote: > > In the last tab of settings in TeXworks you should be able to adjust > paths. Simply add the path to [context root]/texmf-mswin/bin to that > list and put it on top. > That fixed it. Thanks! > > Apart from that: ConTeXt should work under MikTeX 2.9 out of the bo.x > (I reported some problems to CS; I have no idea if he fixed them, but > all of them were solvable even without official fix of MikTeX, but I > didn't try the latest version, I only tested the beta.) > I'm trying to shake out a workflow that will eventually be put on systems that don't have MikTeX pre-installed, so I'd like to keep everything dependent only on the minimal installation. Thank you. -pd