Should have gone to the list instead of to Taco. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Cecil Westerhof Date: 2011/3/5 Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Personalizing a PDF generated with ConTeXt To: Taco Hoekwater 2011/3/1 Taco Hoekwater > \setvariables and \getvariables sounds like the most general solution > > in that case. > > For example, you could put the various \setvariables statements in various > separate files and load a specific one from the context command line with > --environment=... > I tried it and it works. Only one thing: when the variables are not set (forgot the environment parameter, file not correctly set, ...) I would like to set default values. How would I do that? -- Cecil Westerhof -- Cecil Westerhof