On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Marco Pessotto wrote: > > Hello there. > > This was meant to be a mail to say thanks to the ConTeXt/LuaTeX teams > for the wonderful work they did and are doing. I'm pretty new to ConTeXt > but I'm really impressed. It happens that I'm typesetting a journal that > will hit the printer soon. Now, the question sounds: how can I credit > ConTeXt/LuaTeX properly? (no, it won't generate any profit so I can't > really donate some bucks; as a matter of fact I'm volunteering this) > > I was thinking about something like: > > \vfill > \startalignment[center] > Typeset with \ConTeXt\ and \luaTeX\ > > \goto{\hyphenatedurl{http://wiki.contextgarden.net}} > [url(http://wiki.contextgarden.net)] > > \blank[big] > Fonts used: Linux Libertine > > \goto{\hyphenatedurl{http://www.linuxlibertine.org}} > [url(http://www.linuxlibertine.org)] > \stopalignment > > Is it OK? > It should be fine, but why not set it up as a "standard" colophon?