2011/3/27 Cecil Westerhof > I defined some things I will use often. At the moment I do something like: > \input /home/cecil/Documenten/context/include/standard-init.inc > > But I would prefer to do something like: > \input standard-init.inc > > Is shorter and when the path changes there is nothing to update. > How should I implement this? > > Also is it possible to \input a file relative to the current document? > > For example in my standard-init.inc I have: > \ctxloadluafile{/home/cecil/Documenten/context/include/lua/getdate} > but I would prefer something like: > \ctxloadluafile{lua/getdate} > For the moment I defined a shell variable. I just have to call context like this: context --path=${TEX_INC} ebookTimeManagement Does not work for lua files, but they will only be loaded from included files -I think-, so that is less of a problem. -- Cecil Westerhof