Hi, Please discard previous mail as I did not know about MPlib. On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM, Shiv Shankar Dayal < shivshankar.dayal@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > Since ConTeXt has LuaTeX and it contains Lua interpreter so I wonder if it > is possible to write Lua code which can generate Metapost code for graphics. > MetaLua can also help here. However, I do not know > how to develop a Lua library which can be integrated with ConTeXt but then > again I have not looked in this matter. > > As you people may be knowing Prof. John Hobby has written a Haskell > frontend for Metapost which generates Metapost code. > > Having a Lua version of same will help a lot. My only concern is using > MetaLua with ConTeXt. > > -- > Best regards, > Shiv Shankar Dayal > -- Best regards, Shiv Shankar Dayal