* Shaded frame with colored text
@ 2010-07-01 22:42 Tom
From: Tom @ 2010-07-01 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I haven't had any luck filling in the background of a frame with any color
other than black and with changing the color of the text in the frame to
white or gray. What needs to be added to this mkii code?

\def\MyChapterCommand#1#2% #1 is number, #2 is text
  {\framed[frame=on,align=middle]
     {\vbox{\headtext{chapter} #1\blank#2}}}

\setuphead[chapter]
 [command=\MyChapterCommand,textstyle=\ss\bf,
  header=empty,footer=chapter,
  numbercommand=\ss\bf\em\tfd,after=\vskip 0.5in,before=\vskip 1.0in]

\starttext
\chapter{Test Chapter}
\input knuth
\stoptext

Thanks,

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
Twitter: @TomBenjey

* Re: Shaded frame with colored text
@ 2010-07-01 22:49 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-07-01 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 02.07.10 00:42, schrieb Tom:
> I haven't had any luck filling in the background of a frame with any color
> other than black and with changing the color of the text in the frame to
> white or gray. What needs to be added to this mkii code?

Colors are disabled in MkII, to enable them include

\setupcolors[state=start]

to your document.
> \def\MyChapterCommand#1#2% #1 is number, #2 is text
>    {\framed[frame=on,align=middle]
>       {\vbox{\headtext{chapter} #1\blank#2}}}

\framed
   [..,
    background=color,
    backgroundcolor=red,
    foregroundcolor=blue,
    ...]
   {...}
> \setuphead[chapter]
>   [command=\MyChapterCommand,textstyle=\ss\bf,
>    header=empty,footer=chapter,
>    numbercommand=\ss\bf\em\tfd,after=\vskip 0.5in,before=\vskip 1.0in]

use 'numberstyle' instead of 'numbercommand' for style related settings
and replace your \vskip settings with \blank

   before={\blank[force,1.0in]},
   after={\blank[0.5in]},

Wolfgang

* Re: Shaded frame with colored text
@ 2010-07-02 12:07   ` Tom
From: Tom @ 2010-07-02 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks. That did the trick. Now, How do I insert multi-page PDFs created
elsewhere in an appendix.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
Twitter: @TomBenjey

@ 2010-07-03 21:24     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-07-03 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 14:07, Tom wrote:
> Now, How do I insert multi-page PDFs created
> elsewhere in an appendix.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Including_pages_from_PDF_document

Mojca