2011/3/10 Mojca Miklavec > On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 18:26, Carlos Breton Besnier wrote: > > Hello. > > I need ConTeXt Mark IV environment on a USB stick because I don´t have > > administrative rights over the computer. The operating system is windows. > I > > downloaded MiKTex 2.9 portable (Texworks) and ConTeXt package but I can > not > > get it run. I've searched on the web how configurate Texworks but I did > not > > find a manual. > > Somebody would have to test, but one thing that is sure is that at > every location where you plan to put the USB stick you will have to > run "luatools --generate" and "context --make" before compiling the > document. This has been fixed recently, but is not part of MikTeX yet. > > Where exactly do you get stuck? > > Mojca > In the beginning: ! Undefined control sequence l.1 \starttext I can´t configure texworks.