* Bug in latest context (MK-IV) ?
@ 2010-05-13 16:09 gummybears
From: gummybears @ 2010-05-13 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Running the following test with the latest context (MK-IV 2010.05.13 12:15)
gives the following error.
Compiled fine with version MK-IV 2010.04.29 22:30 (side note : integral
symbols still not displaying correctly)

I was just wondering, is there a ConText test suite which I can use to test
the stability of a version ?
It is difficult to determine between versions, what is working. I have some
small test files
myself, but they only serve as a minimal test to see if I can at least run
them without getting errors.

! Missing $$ inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \Ustopdisplaymath
\stopdisplaymath ...opinnermath \Ustopdisplaymath
                                                  \par \afterdisplayspace
\p...
\dostopformula ...eter \c!alternative \v!formula }
                                                  \nonoindentation
\checknex...
l.24 \stopformula

Test file
\starttext
$\int_{a}^{b}   $
$\iint_{a}^{b}  $
$\iiint_{a}^{b} $
$\oint_{a}^{b}  $
$\oiint_{a}^{b} $
$\oiiint_{a}^{b}$
\startformula[-]
\startalign
\NC \text{integral}         \NC \int_{a}^{b}    \NR
\NC \text{double integral}  \NC \iint_{a}^{b}   \NR
\NC \text{triple integral}  \NC \iiint_{a}^{b}  \NR
\NC \text{contour integral} \NC \oint_{a}^{b}   \NR
\NC \text{surface integral} \NC \oiint_{a}^{b}  \NR
\NC \text{volume integral}  \NC \oiiint_{a}^{b} \NR
\stopalign
\stopformula
\blank
This file has been typeset on \currentdate{}  at \currenttime,  with
\doifmodeelse{mkiv}
    {mkiv,
    LuaTeX version \the\luatexversion,
    LuaTeX revision \luatexrevision,
    (LuaTeX date stamp \luatexdatestamp),
    using the command: \par
    \type{context mathtest.tex}\par}
    {mkii,
    using the command: \par
    \type{texexec mathtest.tex}\par}
\blank
ConTeXt version \contextversion.
\stoptext

* Re: Bug in latest context (MK-IV) ?
@ 2010-05-13 21:18 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-05-13 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13-5-2010 6:09, gummybears wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Running the following test with the latest context (MK-IV 2010.05.13 12:15)
> gives the following error.
> Compiled fine with version MK-IV 2010.04.29 22:30 (side note : integral
> symbols still not displaying correctly)
>
> I was just wondering, is there a ConText test suite which I can use to test
> the stability of a version ?
> It is difficult to determine between versions, what is working. I have some
> small test files
> myself, but they only serve as a minimal test to see if I can at least run
> them without getting errors.

we're working on that

> ! Missing $$ inserted.
> <to be read again>
>                     \Ustopdisplaymath
> \stopdisplaymath ...opinnermath \Ustopdisplaymath
>                                                    \par \afterdisplayspace
> \p...
> \dostopformula ...eter \c!alternative \v!formula }
>                                                    \nonoindentation
> \checknex...
> l.24 \stopformula

strange ... for the moment use:

\def\startdisplaymath
   {\bgroup
    \par
    \informulatrue
    \beforedisplayspace
    \par
    \ifvmode
       \prevdepth-\maxdimen % texbook pagina 79-80
    \fi
    \noindent % else funny hlist with funny baselineskip
    $$% \Ustartdisplaymath
    \setdisplaydimensions
   %\setpredisplaysize
    \startinnermath}

\def\stopdisplaymath
   {\stopinnermath
    $$% \Ustopdisplaymath
    \par
    \afterdisplayspace
    \par
    \egroup}

taco and i need to check why the \Uprimitive approach does not work

btw, it looks like we need to fix the double and triple integrals

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-05-14  6:15   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-05-14  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> taco and i need to check why the \Uprimitive approach does not work

A luatex bug: http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=395

Best wishes,
Taco