Hi all, I'd like to achieve in context something like I did in the attachment (context.pdf). My idea was (and that's the way how I did this in Inkscape): - Create Text - Double the text - Clip one for the upper half, clip the other for the lower half - Connect the two halves. My (probably naive) approach to clipping text in context was: ----- \starttext \startuniqueMPgraphic{context} draw btex \bf Context etex xyscaled (4.0, 4.0) withcolor .8white ; clip currentpicture to unitsquare; \stopuniqueMPgraphic \null\dontcomplain \uniqueMPgraphic{context} ----- (Without the "clip" - line, the string "Context" is displayed. With clipping, nothing is displayed.) Any hint in the right direction towards clipping or maybe a better way to achieve this is appreciated. Thanks Erik