* Mixing math fonts, help ?
@ 2010-06-21 22:06 gummybears
From: gummybears @ 2010-06-21 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bold_Math section "Mixing Math Fonts"
I tried to mix in the Asana Math font for the missing integral symbols.

0x222B normal integral \int
0x222C double integral \iint
0x222D triple integral \iiint
0x222E contour integral \oint
0x222F surface integral \oiint
0x2230 volume integral \oiiint

However I don't want to switch to the whole Asana Math, because the math
looks ugly, just want to get to the missing symbols in math mode.

To all the experts on the list, please be patient with me. I am just some
one
who documents math and physics texts but I am not a programmer or Tex
wizard.
My knowledge of Context is ok, but still beginners level. I really don't
know how to
get it to work and it's stopping me.

Using the latest Context/Luatex version
ConTeXt version 2010.06.20 00:01
LuaTeX date stamp 2010061909

I tried a modified version
\starttypescript [math]
  \definefontsynonym [MathSymbol]       [Asana-Math]
  \definefontsynonym [MathRoman]        [ComputerModernMath-Roman]
  \definefontsynonym [MathExtension]    [ComputerModernMath-Extension]
\stoptypescript
\usetypescript[math]

\starttext
\startlines
0x222B normal integral  $\int_{a}^{b}$
0x222C double integral  $\iint_{a}^{b}$
0x222D triple integral  $\iiint_{a}^{b}$
0x222E contour integral $\oint_{a}^{b}$
0x222F surface integral $\oiint_{a}^{b}$
0x2230 volume integral  $\oiiint_{a}^{b}$
0x2A0C space time $\iiiint_{a}^{b}$
\stoplines

This file has been typeset on \currentdate{}  at \currenttime,  with
\doifmodeelse{mkiv}
    {mkiv,
    LuaTeX version \the\luatexversion,
    LuaTeX revision \luatexrevision,