2011/1/19 luigi scarso > On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Cecil Westerhof > wrote: > > Already done. What looked the most promissing was pdftohtml. Just > wondering > > if there is a better way. > What y do you want exactly ? > Preserve structure ? formulas ? layout ? > As far as these informations are not embedded (tagged) into the pdf > you have to do (a lot of) manual work . > My contact 'just' wants to translate the document. I already told him that this is easier said than done. But he is adamant. (Notwithstanding that several people already gave up on his quest.) I think structure and layout should be maintained. But I think it will be mostly 'simple' documents with text and some graphics. So I do not expect to have formula trouble. Also google for pdfdraw mupdf > I will do that. -- Cecil Westerhof