2011/3/3 Cecil Westerhof > I have been asking a lot of questions lately and getting very speedy > replies. Time to give something back. ;-} > > I attached a script I made to easily compile ConTeXt files in the current > directory. Default it looks if there are tex files where there is no pdf > file, or the pdf file is older. Those are compiled. > > It is possible that a tex file has not changed, but a file that it depends > on has. That is why there is the parameter --all. When this is given, all > tex files are compiled. I hope it is useful to someone. > > -- > Cecil Westerhof good idea. it would be cool to extend it to utilize texworks' modelines, which are a pretty straightforward way to tell programs which files are root files and which command shjould be used to compile them (a bit like shebangs). i would like to see these standardized in some way (and a good start is to tell everyone they are there) flying sheep